Friday, December 27, 2013

Adjustable Chest Mount Harness For GoPro HD Hero 2 & 3 Camera Product Review On My 1994 Suzuki VS800 Intruder

Well there isn't too much to say about this product except that it works. Unlike a camera where we can dive into various fuctions this is basically a harness for your camera, it holds your camera securely to your body and works well. I actually havn't had a chance to try this device out yet riding my bike, but I did try it on something even more demanding of the equipment. I did the Warrior 5k Race which is through mud, fire, barbed wire, mud pits and more. This device kept the camera strapped to me at all times. This is much more wear and tear than a simple motorcycle ride soI'd have to say this would work well while riding. One caveat to this is I wonder if your arms get in the way of the shot at times but that is yet to be seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment